CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday, Monday

Oh how I dread Monday mornings. The best thing about this Monday is that when this day is over I will be one day closer to a four day weekend!

I have been trying to find ways to introduce Close to My Heart to people without being pushy or overbearing...I have experienced that from some other direct sellers and I HATE feeling like I'm being hounded. I was able to share a little bit today with someone at work, but I'm just wondering what the best way is to approach people. I know that as gatherings occur and I meet more and more people through them the word will spread, but I know that will not be enough to launch this journey where I want it to be.

I guess this is just all a learning process and I'll probably have a lot of trial and error along the way.

0 comments: