CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 4, 2011

TGIF!!!

I am SO ready for the weekend.  Do you ever have those weeks where you don't want to get out of bed to go to work all week long?  Well, this week that is how I felt.  It hasn't helped that it has been a painfully slow week for me at work.  I have been bored to tears most afternoons which makes the days just CRAWL.  Don't get me wrong...I am happy to have a job and when I am having crazy days I will be missing the slow ones, but it's just been a long, boring week.

So, with all that said...let the weekend begin!!!  I need some rest and I need time in my scrappy place.  What's on the agenda in my scrappy place this weekend???  Easter cards for Operation Write Home, a make up workshop on Sunday with one of my work pals and prep for my upcoming workshop at the end of March. 

I think the Easter cards will go quickly as I've already designed it and will be making about 20 duplicates...if my math is right.  I'll do my best to remember to take pictures and post them! 

Until later...

0 comments: