CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Great weekend so far...

Last night Gracellyn spent the night so her mom and dad could take out Tyler & Branden to the movies.  It was, as always, a delight to have her over!  Here she is playing with my paper flowers.  What a mess!!! :)



After the flowers, she wanted to show me her stinky feet...so here are some pictures of that!



And then...she went on the potty like a big girl...and these are the pictures of her "pee pee dance".  I tried to take video,  but she wouldn't repeat the dance performance.  Trust me, it was HILARIOUS!  (And check out her new favorite PJ's...did NOT want to get dressed in her play clothes in the morning!)





Today, Erica came over so we could make the invites to G's 2nd birthday party.  After G's nap, she wanted to get in on some stamping, so I've included some photos of that too.  We also made a sticker book today, but I forgot to take pics of that.  She picked out the stickers and placed them...she was mostly interested in fishy stickers and clearly knows how to say "sticky" and what that means.  It's so much fun to see what she takes an interest in and I love that she loves to be crafty! :)


0 comments: