CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 16, 2010

TGIF!!!!

I love Fridays!!!  I love them even more at 5pm, but that should be no surprise.  I wish though that Fridays (after 5) and the weekends would go by as slowly as the rest of the work week does.  It just doesn't seem right that the fun days should fly by so fast!

Tonight, Gracellyn will be sleeping over so that E&M can take the boys out on the town.  I love our little slumber parties.  They definitely aren't late nights...but I love that she loves to come over and stay.  Tomorrow, Erica and I will be working on the birthday invites for G's 2nd birthday and I hope to also work on some of the new projects I have out of the Summer IB.  I really hope to have some pictures to post soon!

I hope you all have a Happy Friday and a wonderful weekend!

0 comments: