CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

BUMMER!!!

I hate Sunday nights.  The weekend is too quickly coming to an end...why do the weekends go so fast and the weeks go so slow!?!  I have this same conversation with myself every weekend.  Oh well, I guess it's time to get back to work tomorrow.  I hope I can keep myself occupied enough for the next 5 days to go buy quickly.

On a happy note, CTMH has announced that the next convention is in Aneheim, CA next July.  While this is REALLY far away from home, and will probably be pretty expensive, I really want to try to go, so I need to start planning now.  Step 1: Put in for the time off.  Step 2: Sign up for Dollars to Disney.  I guess it's a good time to really start working the business, huh?

0 comments: