CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 16, 2010

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

I can not even begin to express how happy I am that it is the weekend!  Seriously, I think this may have been the longest week ever.  I'm particularly excited because I have a four day weekend.  I am staying with my sister's kids Sunday through Tuesday while she and her husband are out of town, so that should be fun.  I am planning on taking all three of them to Busch Gardens on Monday (and no, not by myself...I'm not THAT crazy)! 

I'm particularly excited to have all day tomorrow for crafting.  Cards are on the agenda.  I will try to remember to take pictures...I need to get better about that.  It will be good to visit with my friend Lea and get some creative ideas out of my brain and on paper!

It's late, and I need to be well rested, so that's all I have for today.  Happy crafting everyone and I can't wait to show you what I come up with tomorrow!

0 comments: