CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Some things I've worked on lately...

I'll admit, I'm still not very good with keeping up with my blog.  That does not mean that I'm not crafting!  I've actually been pretty busy in my scrap room the past couple of weeks.  I don't know about you, but I find it very therapuetic.

This first card is a birthday card I made for a co-worker.  I'm not sure what company makes that paper, but the green dot paper is the backside of the hat paper.  I used CTMH stamps for the focal point and the brads are from my stash.  The card base is CTMH cardstock in "Moonstruck".


The next 3 pictures are of another birthday card I made for a co-worker.  I used paper from CTMH's Topstitch papers.  I also used ric rac in blush.  I embossed the blush piece of paper with a cuttlebug folder and highlighted some of the detail with itty bitty sparkles.


This stamp on the inside is from PaperTrey Ink.  I love their signature series stamps!



My recent OBSESSION are pinwheels.  I love making them, I love how simple they are and I love how simple and clean the cards turn out.  I have some finished cards I'll post soon...but here are some of the pinwheels finished, just waiting for a card to be attached to!  There are a variety of papers used here...Basic Grey (Lime Rickey & another one I'm not sure of the paper line), CTMH, DCWV.  For the centers we used big brads, paper flowers or buttons w/floss.


This is a card that my sister finished with a pinwheel I had made a little while ago.  The pinwheel paper is from the Sweetheart paper pack from CTMH.  She scalloped the bottom edge of the card with a Fiskars edge punch.


The next card is yet another birthday card for a co-worker.  The papers used are from the Fanfare paper pack from CTMH.  The party hat is shadowed with glitter paper from DCWV.  I used a cuttlebug embossing folder and then inked over it.  This is a 5x7 card.


This card is a 5.5 square card.  The card base is DCWV, the rest of the paper is from the Mistletoe paper pack from CTMH, as well as the poinsietta embellishment.  I love this quilt block pattern.  I think I will make some more of these for my personal Christmas cards this year. :)


These next two cards are Thank You cards made with the Bliss paper pack from CTMH.  The flowers are Prima.  The cards have the same pattern, just rotated...however, the 2nd card should have the scallop on the bottom, but I wasn't paying attention and realized after I glued all the paper down that the fold of the card was on the wrong side!!  Oops!  I still think it's OK.




0 comments: