CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2011

A busy week ahead...

I have been down and out with some kind of flu/cold funk since last Wednesday...so I don't have much to report on today except that this coming weekend is FINALLY our Operation Write Home event and I'm just really looking forward to it.  With just a few days left before the big day, we have 750 card kits fully prepared for our card makers.  I would love to have a grand total of 1,000 for the event, but I'm happy with what we've been able to do considering all the hurdles that have come along the past few months.  I will have to remember to take photos of all the finished cards and madness of next Saturday!

This week will be full of my regular job (not fun) and the final preparations for the OWH event...and still trying to get back to normal health wise.  Busy, busy busy.

Have a good week ... I'll be back to report on the event early next week!

0 comments: