CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 3, 2011

Just a little groovy card...

I finally spent a little bit of time in my scrap room this weekend...mostly cleaning & organizing and finding places for all the stuff I've been moving around, but last night I was inspired to make this card.  It's a birthday card for my niece, Maya, who will be 11 this week.  She's a groovy girl so this seemed to suit her...it didn't hurt that I had some 80's music on in the background.  :) 

The patterned paper is from Michael's...Recollections I think is the paper line.  The metallic paper was bought at WalMart a few years back and the ribbon is from Hobby Lobby, you know, those small spools you can get for a buck.  The sentiment stamp is from Papertrey Ink.  I cut the front of the card shorter so you can see the purple zebra print that lined the inside of the card.

0 comments: