CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Card #1

I have been making Christmas cards for a few years now, but this is the first year I won't be sending any store bought at all...it's homemade or nothing! :)  I typically make a few cards of several different designs so I don't get bored and then I have a variety of styles/colors/sentiments I can pick from when I'm chosing a card for a specific individual.  Here is the first card I'm going to share this year:


This card is CASED from Vicki Wizniuk, a fellow CTMH consultant.  It features the paper from "Believe" which has Holiday Red, Sweet Leaf, Sky and White Daisy in it.  I used a stamp from Papertrey Ink for the sentiment in Black (some say Season's Greetings and some say Merry & Bright).  The snowflake is a Marvy punch and then I used a white snowflake brad in the center I purchased at JoAnn's.  I didn't glue the snowflake down, it's attached with the brad, which allows for it to spin if you want to.  The scallop border across the bottom is a Fiskars border punch. 

The assembly of a group of these is fairly easy and the end result is a nice not too bulky card that is easy to mail.  I made 6 of these for Operation Write Home back in November and 4 for my own use.  Hope you like it!




0 comments: