CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Card #5

I realize there is more than one card here...but the sketch was the same, so I'm just showing you all 3 versions of the sketch that I created.  All the paper is from the Mistletoe collection, now retired, by CTMH.  The stamps are also CTMH and retired.  I used a kraft card base (kraft paper from Papertrey Ink).  It's hard to tell in the pictures, but on the "Joy" stamp, I used a green pearl in the middle and surrounded it with itty bitty sparkles, and on the "Noel" card, there is an itty bitty sparkle in the middle of the bow on the gift.  I cut all the circles and ovals on my cricut...which makes for a fairly fast assembly.  The colors on these cards are Cranberry and New England Ivy.



0 comments: