CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ready for some crafting time...

I have a 3-day weekend coming up and I am SO ready to spend some time in my craft room.  Other than the items I made for my niece's birthday party, I haven't done anything creative in over a month.  Of course, there has been so much going on, but generally I feel like crafting is very therapuetic, so it's time to get back into the groove. 

On the agenda...completing some workshops, making some birthday cards, taking pics of my creations to get posted online  and nailing down some ideas for card kits.  I'm also hoping to get some things moved around in my living room so I can spend some time in the evenings scanning family photos.  I think I will need a lot of Mt. Dew to get all that stuff accomplished!

Pictures to come!!!

0 comments: