CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Oohh, I found some more creations!

I've been so bad about taking pictures of my work and posting it, but I came across these pictures today of some cards I made pretty early on in my card making career and thought I'd get them posted before I lose them again!  (I really need to do some picture organizing soon).  I am REALLY bad at keeping track of what supplies I've used...but I'll do my best to note them if I can remember! 

Supplies: Card base-DCWV textured cards, Everything else-I have no recollection!!

All supplies from one of SEI's club kits.

Supplies: Paper-DCWV, Ribbon-??, Stickers-from Wal-Mart

Supplies - Again, I have no idea...I know that the stamp was one I bought out of the dollar bin at Michael's and I cut some of the flowers on my Cricut.  I think the paper might be from K&Company back in the day.

Supplies: Card base is out of DCWV cardstock, Patterned Paper-SEI, Ribbon-???

Supplies: I think this paper is from a pack I bought at Wal-Mart a very long time ago.  I know I cut the letters and the flowers on the Cricut.

This paper is from SEI and the 'love' cut is from the Cricut.

This paper is also SEI (Mimosa).  I printed the sentiment out on vellum and used sheer ribbon scraps behind the brad.

All of the supplies for this card were from SEI except for the sentiment that I printed out on vellum.  I think the paper line from SEI is Dill Blossom.

I think that's all for now...enjoy!

0 comments: