CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 21, 2011

Yes, I am a slacker...

I have not posted anything on my blog in FOREVER, but I have been super busy I promise.  Here are a few of the goodies I've made the past few months...there's more to post, but I'm only working with the pics I've uploaded to my work computer...sshhh...don't tell!


This card uses paper from the Miracle paper pack (CTMH), bamboo and colonial white cardstock (CTMH) and the Miracle Stickease (CTMH).  I also used itty bitty sparkles and colonial white buttons from CTMH.  The blue rhinestone and sheer cream ribbon was from my stash.  The pattern for this card was cased from a fellow CTMH consultant.


This card uses paper from the Topstictch paper pack, baby pink and colonial white cardstock from CTMH.  The stamp image and sentiment is from a CTMH stamp set called Childhood Portrait (D1373).  I also used itty bitty brads from CTMH and the stamping was done in Chocolate ink from CTMH.










Ok, ok, so some of these cards are ones I did a long time ago...but they still need to be seen, right?  I don't know why it's so hard for me to remember to take pictures of the things I create, but I will try to do better. 

0 comments: