CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 21, 2011

Operation Write Home

I came across information about Operation Write Home a couple of weeks ago through the Discussion Boards for CTMH consultants.  I haven't been able to shut my brain down since.  http://www.operationwritehome.org/

I would encourage anyone reading this blog to check it out.  They will take any amount of handmade cards you can send...and donations too that will help them with the hundreds of dollars a week they spend on shipping these cards to our troops.  I've been so impressed with the website and even have exchanged emails with Sandy & Dixie last week and everyone seems so kind and genuine.

More to come on this topic...I've got some plans I need to figure out first!

0 comments: