CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Card Kits, Card Kits, and More Card Kits

With a little over four weeks (YIKES!) before our Operation Write Home card party, I was once again busy in the craft room working on card kits this weekend.  Here are the sample cards for the kits that were completed. (Well, most of them, I still have some photos to take!)

Birthday Card - Used patterned paper from DCWV and all cardstock is CTMH.  The cupcake is from the new Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge by CTMH and it has a coordinating stamp.  The cupcake "wrapper" is embossed with the cuttlebug.  The "celebrate" stamp is also CTMH.  Used Petal, Tulip & Taffy cardstock.

This is a blank Pinwheel card using papers from CTMH's Veranda line.  I used a wooden button in the center of the pinwheel and embossed the Juniper background cardstock with tehe cuttlebug.

This is another pinwheel made with the Veranda papers by CTMH.  I used a different cardstock background and used a stamp that says "There is always something for which to be thankful".  I used a border punch by Fiskars on the background cardstock.

This Winter themed card is a mix of paper from DCWV, CTMH & The Paper Co.  The tag was cut out on the Cricut using "Very Merry Tags".  My friend Lea patiently stitched up the laces on the skates with pink embroidery floss and added a cute pink rhinestone.

Christmas Pinwheel using CTMH Jingle papers and Tulip carstock background embossed with the cuttlebug.  It's hard to see in the photo, but I used a snowflake brad in the center of the pinwheel.  Super cute, super fast, super easy!


That's all for now...I have more cards to share, but I'll have to do a separate post for those.  (And yes, there will be more pinwheels!)  LOL

1 comments:

Anonymous

Neat cards. :-) I'm so glad found your blog on the bbs and look forward to "following" you.