CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 26, 2011

I MUST CRAFT!!!

I have not felt well all week...and in turn have only spent ONE hour in my scrappy crafty room since last weekend!!!  (I actually went home last night and went to bed...at 6:30...that is NOT normal)  This is unacceptable and I am so ready to get something made! (Well, and get my house cleaned up 'cause I haven't felt like doing any of that either all week).

On the agenda for this weekend...100+ card kits for OWH, playing with my new CTMH items that came in this week and finish organizing my scrap room after last weekends rearranging.  Friends will be over on Sunday to help with the OWH weekend goal, so that will be REALLY helpful!  Hope to have lots of cards to post on Monday!

0 comments: