CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Samples of the Kits Prepared this Weekend...

I'm way to tired to comment on all of these pictures, but here are the sample cards my sister and I assembled this weekend and a few my friend Lea helped me with last weekend.  The kits contain 6-24 of the same card with the sample included to show party goers how they are supposed to look.  Enjoy! (Maybe I'll be able to add some details in the next day or two).

Some of these cards were inspired by designs I saw in magazines or on other crafter's blogs.  I love how you can take a design you see and it ends up looking totally different with your own papers and supplies you have on hand.













The card I saw that inspired this card was from another CTMH Consultant.  She used more of a red color & used pearls on the tips of the flowers.  For OWH, I'm trying to keep cards mail friendly & this card still was cute without them.  Super cute and these colors were Fall friendly as well!

0 comments: