CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pinwheels...Yes, there are more!

These are the rest of the pinwheel samples for some OWH kits (for now...I'm sure there will be more along the way).  I really like how they turned out, even though my pictures are not as good as I would like.  The ones with embossed backgrounds have no sentiment on them, so they can be used for any occasion.  Enjoy!

These first two are both made with CTMH Magnifique paper. The colors are more true on the 2nd card than the 1st. "You make me Smile" is a Papertrey Ink stamp. The buttons and floss are from my stash & everything else is CTMH.



The next two are made with the Sweetheart paper from CTMH. The brads in the center are from my stash.





The next two are made with paper from the Emporium line by CTMH.  I used paper flowers and pearls for the center of the pinwheels, everything else is CTMH.



The next two are made with CTMH's Caboodle papers.  They are bright and cheery!  The brad on the first one is from my stash, but everything else is CTMH.



This last group of two is from the Lucky paper line by CTMH.  They are more masculine papers, so I'm hoping they have a "manly" appeal.  Everything is CTMH.



And this last pinwheel was made with some paper in my stash that I think I bought at the dollar spot in Target.  Everything here is from my stash except the stamp I used.


All the borders on these cards were done with Fiskar border punches and all the embossing was done on my Cuttlebug using Cuttlebug embossing folders.  I like the variety of colors in this group & I hope the OWH recipients like them too!

0 comments: