CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Christmas Cards for Operation Write Home



I thought I would share some Christmas cards I've put together for my upcoming OWH card party.  These are the sample cards for the kits I've prepared...there will be a total of 15 of each card after they are assembled.

I love the simplicity and clean lines of the first card.  If you can't see all the colors in the paper, there is pink, burgundy and several different shades of green.  This card is really flat, which is good for mailing.




The next four cards all use the same "sketch".  I saw this sketch on someone's blog (I'm so bad at keeping track of that stuff) and on her version of the sketch, she used the same stamp I have!  So of course, I just had to CASE it!  The original design had some stitching on it, but I kept it clean and simple for the OWH card party.  This card is also really flat.

"Noel" with a Colonial White card base.  All paper, ink and stamps are CTMH.  The patterened paper is from the Mistletoe paper line.  Colors featured are Cranberry & New England Ivy.


"Noel" with a kraft card base.  The stamp and Colonial White paper is CTMH, the kraft card base is Papertrey Ink and the patterned paper and blue cardstock is DCWV.  I used Lagoon for the ink color.

"Noel" with a green card base.  All paper is DCWV except the card base, I'm not sure where I picked that up from.  The stamp is CTMH & I used Vineyard Berry ink.


"Noel" with a grey card base.  All paper is DCWV excep the card base, I'm not sure where I picked that up from.  The stamp is CTMH & I used Watermelon ink.

I have a few more Christmas cards I'm working on and several more designs I'm trying to figure out. I hope to post many more before our Card Party on September 17th! 





0 comments: